Eastside Village members receive services from volunteers who have been background-checked and trained to help with everyday tasks such as:
Interested in becoming a Volunteer? Fill out a volunteer inquiry.
- Social visits (to converse, read, play games)
- Telephone calls (weekly check in, service follow up conversations)
- Household tasks (occasional cleaning, repairs, groceries, trash)
- Organization (mail, decluttering, calendars, phone calls, appointments)
- Technological support (computers, phones, home electronics)
- Yard and garden care (pick up leaves, watering, pruning, yard debris)
- Short-term pet care (walking, changing litter box, feeding)
- Minor maintenance (clear walkways, change light bulbs, trash to curb)
- Running errands (pick up prescriptions, grocery shopping)
- Accompany to appointments and activities (doctors, market, walks)
Eastside Village also offers social and educational programs and helps members connect to health, wellness, and fitness activities. See upcoming events on our calendar.
Volunteers: To enter your volunteer hours, go to the Villages NW website here and click on "Eastside Village."